Due to the forecast of inclement weather this weekend and with safety to members in mind.
The Lotto committee, with the Clubs support, have decided to defer this Saturday’s (3rd March) draw.
However, weather permitting, there will be two draws next weekend 10th March.
On-Line players for this weekends draw has been extended to 4 pm Friday 9th March and will be included in the 1st of the 2 draws.
On-Line purchases after 4 pm Friday 9th March will be eligible for 2nd draw.
Remember if your not in you cant win